BMF Partners Law Firm LLP
34, Luganskogo Street
Republic of Kazakhstan
Tel: +7 (727) 3 909 907
Tel/Fax: +7 (727) 2 255 674
Most of her professional career Anara dealt with investments and capital markets. As an in-house lawyer within a major Kazakhstani provider of asset management and stock dealer/broker services, she participated in a big number of landmark stock transactions.
Anara was involved in compliance and structuring of transactions, negotiations on their terms, dealing with state authorities, legal due diligence of issuers and security.
For 8 years Anara combined her duties as a lawyer with the position of corporate secretary at a number of companies, where she gained significant experience in corporate and managerial matters. Her professional interests also include tax and labour.
Practices and Industries
- Finance & capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Foreign investments
- Legal advice in connection with sale of a majority stake in a leading leasing company in Kazakhstan to several foreign investors
- Legal support to issue by a leading Kazakhstani bank of notes denominated in Russian roubles in the territory of the Russian Federation
- Participation in attracting investors for acquisition of shares in a major Kazakhstani telecommunication provider
- Member of advisory group for small and medium business support under the governor’s office of the City of Almaty
- Legal advice to market-maker and financial adviser of a major Kazakhstani mining company in connection with the company’s listing on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange